Note: Cost for Tuesday is 38 EUR which covers bus
transportation and entrance to the castle at Ptuj
- Depart hotel by bus for Ptuj, the oldest town in Slovenia. – 9:30 am
- Visit Ptuj Castle which has many interesting exhibits on life in the 1800’s as well as beautiful views.
- Lunch in Ptuj (attendees pay for their own lunch)
- Stop at Ptujska gora to see the gothic church and
enjoy the beautiful view
- Continue on to Maribor, the second largest city in Slovenia. There, we will visit the oldest grapevine
in the world and enjoy time relaxing on the main square. You will have time on your own to walk
around the beautiful, historic town square, enjoying the buildings, a walk along the river or
perhaps a quick wine tasting in the Old Vine House.
- Return to the hotel